The poems forgot

A photo from the day I became myself again


I have two things to say:
I think prose is safer. It's harder for someone to label you as an incompetent writer while writing in prose (in my mind, at least), but in order for me to do prose I have to have actions and plot which sometimes I lack, not because there isn't any but because I don't see it or I find it uninteresting so I see only emotions, inner thoughts of mine or maybe belonging to someone very close. That kind of "life" I can only translate in rimes and verses. I make them up as I see or think the moment that inspires me...but I am forced to decide between ending it and getting a pen or just let it flow, like a paper boat in the big ocean. So I forgot what I "wrote" , I only remember the emotion or tone. I wanted to post something I made up yesterday, but I realized I had forgotten the words, which made me write this...because I wanted to tell you a lyrical story, simbolic enough to hide the intimacy of the moment, but constructed so that it can be enjoyed. I have to figure out how to remember them :P

While blogging I have noticed other blogs, by coincidence or out of curiosity. They all seem to have a "greater purpose", the appreciated ones I mean. To do list before I am 30, some exciting event that triggered a story, an affair, political, oriented towards a certain public professionally, spiritually etc etc. I wondered today what was the reason for my blog. I can yeap and yeap to people face to face, no need for a blog, I am not a loner.
I am so laughing at myself but it's like Bridget Jones' line : I had decided to take control of my life, and start a diary, to tell the truth about Bridget Jones, the whole truth.

I dared myself to write everyday. I am "forced" everyday to take a few moments for myself and think about that I did or what happened that day. The days don't just go by, time is not running so fast and I know I'll have a few moments for myself, for browsing songs I like, pictures I took, discussions I had.
I once told someone that the first promises I break are the ones to myself. That has changed.



I watch this movie once in a while



0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu