I forgot




OMG!!!!!! damn. 16 fucking minutes late. Mea culpa. Eh...going for it now.
I just hate this. These days I was reading and studing and seeing a movie and ignoring my grandma and talking on messenger and happy aquarium on fb in the same time and I didn't forget.
I've been on "vacation" since 6 in the afternoon (because I did what I wanted to do for school by then) and I just wasted time and I FORGOT!!! GOD!

Well many things happened today. Excited about my very very very young aunt's wedding (this morning and went and was the official fotographer) and a trip with my highschool colleagues/friends. And I discovered I am very short on cash =)) and I froze to death waiting for Mr. X to pic me up after the wedding (the legal one, not religious one). It was not his fault btw
arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate that I forgot !!!

* just realized I can modify the date and I could fool you :D...but I don't. kisses.

1 flu flu:

Anonymous said...

fucking?

don't igbnore old people. they'll go bye-bye tomorrow.

mr. x seems to be just anyone, depending on situation. so is not just your cat.

play piano!!!

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu