If you were a hologram




http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20126911.300-our-world-may-be-a-giant-hologram.html

Please try to bare at least the first page. It's incredibly awesome.

While I am positively thrilled at the idea and it would make the world a whole lot more interesting for me, Mr X. , who approved his name...or so I think :s , is not that happy about this theory. Then it hit me. Why the hell would I be so glad to live in a hologram ? I think the first thing would be the fact that it mostly changes the perception for "down to earth" people. The ones that say : get a good job with good pay!, don't become a piano player cause you'll starve!, stop dreaming and start doing something practical!, wear a hat or you'll catch a cold! and so on and so forth. I am not shy to post blame or to admit that I can be influenced so I say to you that if the "climate" in this country would have been different and if people around me wouldn't have implanted the idea that I should choose something that will give me some steady money I would be very different today(not much, but at least steady which is even worse.what about reaching for the stars?). Telling everyone of those people : you live in a hologram and all that furniture, all that steady money, all that you built with rules and rational sacrifice is a hologram would give me a huge satisfaction...especially because I know what it could mean to them since I slipped in a niche and chose to study something that helps me look in their heads...not so sure about the steady money though :D
And this hologram thing would be another confirmation to the fact that things only have the value that we give them !

a sea shell ring can be more valuable than a million diamonds...

Yup, physics and "dear diary" for today. I like to mix it up.


0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu