Ctrl + F

Full view

I am so sure there are manyyyy posts in the world with this title. It seems so cheezy.

On my way to the university I was thinking about yesterday's post and got the conclusion that what I would really like to know is when did man start to put a price on beauty. You know...like a pot of gold is worth two cows or to get a woman you had to have a pretty feathered crown. ...transforming beauty into a symbol and attaching an owner to it. I mean, except for nature's beauty every kind of beauty has an owner, every diamond, every crown, every painting or work of art, every nice dress. Someone owns them and in some way or another they use those pretty things for power.
God! Everything seems to be about power, but I am bored with concepts.



Strange day today. I was waiting for the bus and something kinda sad happened. A highschool professor walked by and I didn't remember what class he taught. I got a bit discouraged. Omg, I am forgetting my teachers!? Which made me remember I get a little insecure of my memories sometimes because the mind reshapes the information and maybe what I remember in a way happened in a totally different way. That's scary.
I eventually remembered he was our sports professor.

0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu