Deadlines


I am up to my neck in a project I have to do as an exam for school. It has to do with Red Cross (as you might notice my new widget in the left). We are supposed to make a PR campaign and I chose this organization. I am starting to fall for my own campaign thinking more and more seriously of joining. The problem is I would really prefer something only for the summer, so if you know anything leave a message. Anything to help senior citizens and\or children. I have a certificate in piano and English so teaching would be alright. During school I really have time problems.



I almost forgot about the blog, being very concentrated in communicational objectives and tactics of communication and camps and implementing concepts in 14 year olds . uh! That you Mr. X ! although I should call him Mr Present cause the x thing is no working for him :P

The package from Connecticut got here. Yeyyyyyyy! Made someone happy today!
It kinda missed my deadline, but it was my fault or the post man's fault (so thanks Austin from Bicio). It got here probably Friday which would have been alright if the post office had annouced me earlier in the day. The post office for picking up packages closes early. I had to pick it up Monday and missed the deadline Saturday 23.01 .

The other deadline is this project which I ignored for 3 days and is due on the 28th.

And my present deadline is finishing this post by 00.00 .

I got another deadline today, from myself. I want to drive to Paris by the time I am 30. I was staring at this photo I have framed from there and I thought to myself I don't feel it so far away...them I saw the European map in my head and started an imaginary line from Bucharest to Paris and...oh boy, thousands of kilometers. I realized that I would absolutely adore to get there on my own. People are welcome to come with me, sure, but I am driving !

Some trips are supposed to be taken. Like the first time you get up and start walking by yourself for two steps, you accomplish something, you learn something, you are at another level . Just at a larger scale is driving to Paris. Hope I'll get there in one piece...how about this summer? :D

1 flu flu:

Anonymous said...

pana la 40 de ani trebuie sa mergi arount the world through paris. daca nu chiar la cei 30. dar sa zicem ca n-ai timp in prima jumatate de viatza.

have another "deadline", though is not really a deadline: play piano, upload on the web and link here! and play it as best as you can, when it suits you.

and i thought Mr. X is your cat. or is he? oh, wait: first of all is your secret. in this world everything abreviated with an "X" is a secret.

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu