Excuse





I found myself yesterday giving a reason to why I took a certain photo that I submitted on dev and it got me thinking. I usually try to give a reason to people for , indulge me*, my art.
And I got to the conclusion that I am right in doing so.

Art is selfish, one of the most selfish things in the world. I believe that the artist must be totally himself and introverted when he creates. It's his choice and his idea. If he thinks about "what do people want to see in this?" that's not art, that's guessing. So the art is first for yourself, your way of expressing what you have in yourself.
But when I choose to share it I think that you should have a reason. You don't share your art just like that. You have a reason : I think it makes people happy, I think it helps people, I think it enriches people's lives, I have a message to transmit to the world etc. (if your reason is to be popular...or make money...your business)
I think that is why I give "excuses". I give a frame of reference or an idea of what was in my head to the ones that waste their time to see what my head composed ...maybe it also has to do with the fact that I don't know which one I love most: word or image. <3

0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu