36 .9



It's not exclusive for when I am feverish, but I feel like every detail is sharper. Every sound, every movement, every source of light, every touch, every smell... It's a nice time to be creative or just contemplate whatever I feel like. I have no issue to take on today, at least not with how I'm feeling. Legalizing prostitution or relationships will have to wait another day.
Right now I like how my skin looks under the light from someone's laptop and my blue nails trick me into thinking a dead person is writing for me. I love this nail polish, it being so fake makes me feel so real.
I find it interesting that sound is like air. You can't see it but it's there and it's like it floats in the air and surrounds you. We live in a sea of sound. No wonder we sometimes feel like we're drowning.

4 flu flu:

Organic Meatbag said...

I always look better when I am pale and corpse-y looking...hahahaha

Mellowswing(Corneliu S.) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mellowswing(Corneliu S.) said...

sound is air! actually the change in air pressure which our ears pick up and transform to electric brain stimuli, so it's not really out there but in your mind that interprets the disturbances in the "surface" of this pond as sound.

Anonymous said...

thank you corneliu.s

interesting facts

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu