Leapsa


I was tagged by the cute pink bear today so I must fulfill my task.
3 things that give me a muscle fever and that I enjoy. Oh stop it! Don't be kinky. I don't get muscle fever from that :P. No preferential order, just how I remember.

1. Roller skating. The firs day that I take them out, after a long winter and a loong wet spring I feel some pain , but I like skating a lot.(strangely...ice skating doesn't do the same)

2. Shooting with the big lenses or the old zenit! That baby is to heavy to be carried on one hand, but I constantly shoot only with my right. After a few hours I feel some pain in my arm.

3.Lifting weights....nope , joke but the occasional pilates goes in this category.

No inspiration whatsoever. Sitting in the house has left me blank with problems of general interest. I am not going to describe how slowly the snowflakes fall outside or how grandma is going to make my staying alone so much more appreciated when she's gone or how I have studied 0 ... no sir, I won't tell you anything about it.

Happy Birthday to Mr. X!

A song for the bear:




2 flu flu:

Sasa said...

awww,thx for the song >:D<

Sasa said...

hahaha, acuma am vazut. ai bara de la youtube ROZ. sau era cumva special pentru mine :P ?

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu