A good mix






Natalie Portman + Devendra Banhart
(ps: they are dating o_O)


Don't try to read the guy's name out loud, you will hurt your tongue. The reason I post this is a video I have found that makes me laugh a lot. The song is not bad, folksy indie thing, quite cute. The video...well it is ...The Imaginarium of Doctor Banhart ;)



Paralized in between two "needs": the "need" to drown the fears and nerves caused by upcoming exams with studying and the "need" to take photographs. I end up doing neither. If I study my mind just sees concepts and places and how pretty the light is somewhere and if I abandon the book I am crushed by guilt . What do you do? And this is not a rhetorical question!
It's funny because this is usually when I get things done. I clean what I wanted to clean for half a year,I move whatever I wanted to move since last year, I arrange the whatevers, I make my portfolio, I answer all my mails, I call the friends I should have called...mostly everything that is not studying. I vacuum , I wash my dishes, I keep my clothes neat.
At the end of the day, even if I did not do the thing I should be doing (by most standards) I still feel that I have accomplished something.
Here's one I managed to slip by in between the emails and the dishes :




1 flu flu:

Anonymous said...

if you can set your camera to shoot automatically a series of photos in manual focus then get some room in the view, focus closer than what you intend to capture (if you feel like), expand the shooting over some few minutes (preffered as much as possible) and do your things, like dishes, clothes, study or whatever while being "in view". then see what comes out. and what looks ok.

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu