Bollocks

Thought it was too cute:



The title is not from the add . I was google-ing the word to see if I spelled it correctly. I only heard it once.
I have a hard exam on the way, my grandma is here for the week, I was very annoying today(sorry Mr X.) and I have no inspiration for the blog. Bollocks. Oh , and I froze my hiney on the way to and back from starbucks and I drove without my glasses. I know I know, should have warned you first so that you'd stay in the house. I felt a little like the guy in this campaign:



I am joking. I cold see very well, but I was still a bit stressed especially with such precious cargo. I like driving alone when I am at the wheel. And it's not a funny matter. A while back I was in a very bad accident. I would be dead if wasn't wearing my seat belt. And here's a cool add.



I have a comment on this (if you are underage please do not look at it//flattering myself, that I have readers I do not know. nvm// really! your parents might ban me. it's very very very very sad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56mBiSJhOHY .
My comment is that no one will look at it thus makes it inefficient and useless. It makes me want to cry and I am very sure if the terrorists use it as torture to get information out of someone , that person will say anything just to not see this add again. I struggled though it out of professional curiosity, but I hope to never see it or remember it again.

0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu