When you're grey, there's a way






I have one roll of film. Let's see what the little pink box produces.


So...Here I am. Life in Lomo. New adventures.
First I scared my colleague, Mr Hair. The pink shinny little thing was to much for him...especially with her big pink eye. I photographed him. His hair will be even crispier with this little girl's apperture.
Froze my ass of today and lost a button from my favourite coat. If anyone sees a black fancy button with 4 holes around Piata Romana, Bucharest, please tell me. But I also finished my first film with Lola(=the cam. all my cams have names). I photographed Mr X a lot.

Curious to see myself on a 170* something lens =))

1 flu flu:

Anonymous said...

just find out about this guy and i had to let you know about him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsi9c9Yk8SY&feature=digest

funny how it is/is not releated to your post.
and the camera should be named macy. macy pink :P

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu