Fuck woman's day



Because it is useless. I can understand it's purpose for a kindergarten class to make the kids do pretty drawings of their moms or whatever, but why the hell do I need a day when women should get flowers and good treatment? What about the rest of the fucking year. I am FOR SURE not the first or the last to say this and it goes for Valentine's Day, Christmas etc etc etc Apart from the fact that it's just business I personally don't like the idea that I share "my" day with the rest of "my kind". What the hell is that? The only difference today between me and the nest girl is that maybe I get violets and she gets roses. NO NO. Not good enough. Yet another way in which mankind imposes mass-conformism. And if a poor man forgets he's basically crucified.

No, I am not alone and ugly, writing in my pajamas an eating ice-cream. I got flowers and kisses and hugs today and I am good-looking .
Yes, I am a bit annoyed about something personal, but that doesn't mean I am not right.



listen to your thoughts this time

2 flu flu:

Anonymous said...

Wearing a ZZ-Top with a rocking attitude! HELL, YEAH :D !!!

Sasa said...

eat icecream :D is gooood :D

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu