The burden

I wonder how life would feel if I knew I could enjoy every moment. Really, I mean knowing I will never be unhappy, never be pressured or have to do something hard or unpleasant etc. Would that make my brain atrophy?

I don't mean relaxing cause there is always jumping from an airplane (with a parachute :P), I just mean being free absolutely and knowing nothing bad will happen. Isn't it sad that I can't really believe in a world like that?
It's not the ifs, it's the certainty that bad things do happen and freedom is limited because of bad people or legal/social rules or just nature. I am not talking about flying without a plane or being a mermaid, I mean going through life dodging every bullet and knowing in advance you will so you don't even feel fear and stress. Without the question of consequence, example if I do something bad that brings me pleasure I am no punished because I have to be happy,cause I think I would not to something bad, ah and everything would just be arranged like for example if I love someone that person is really for me, life doesn’t take him away from Z to give him to me so as to be happy to keep the “
rule”. Hmm…then that means that I don’t work or earn everything actually because even if I sit on my ass all day I would still feel happy etc in keen with the pre arranged option “never be unhappy, never be pressured or have to do something hard or unpleasant etc.” So it’s not possible. At least not without the unknowing part. It’s possible for you to work and get everything and be happy, but you still need to work for it cause you don’t know it will just drop in your lap.

Damn…

And don’t mind me. I am going a little crazy.

published at 00.00 =)) pfiu!





0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu