Love saves us all

At the beginning (and all through since then ) I've tried to be as general as possible or lyrical when I couldn't be general thus being general by leaving you to interpret how you want. But I find it harder and harder to extend that experience to the world's. We all live in the personal.

From what I recall, I've analyzed little ideas I have about love or relationships, but I never said: "Thank God!" for it. Well...here you go. I would be an empty bucket without it. And I am not talking only about romantic love. It only just hit me today that I love my friends. I really do. I mean I took it as a guarantee that I love my family, my friends, my cat, things that seem normal, but you don't think about it. I realized today, as I was parting with a friend that I miss her when I don't see her and the fact that we will soon graduate and be harder to see each other actually hurts me. When you're younger most relationships are like a given. You see your parents which arrange to see other relatives, you see your friends at school or spare time (most times meeting is easy or spontaneous). Then the environment changes, but your friends do not. Then you move somewhere without your parents and you have to set appointments with your own mom. I find that hard and new. I have to call, arrange, switch and juggle with stuff to see everyone I want to see: highschool friends, parents, relatives. Love gives me continuity. If you didn't love someone why would you continue to see that person? I stay connected to people I truly love and have a connection with. Sometimes I love a person, but the connection is broken or never existed both ways so I just leave it behind....like if I were a bus. Some people get of at some stations, but some are the ones who stick further down the road. I have no answer about who is the driver, since I am the bus I cannot be the driver. Maybe my ideal self I carry around with me...or even more than that I think it's the person I was a second ago, no, a second ago, yes that this second :D. The person I am the next second lives the life the me now made. We practically all decide our future, but not our present, speaking of course in terms of small small small pieces of time. I have it when people speak about the present as a day or week or even year. That is so stupid. They just got used to constancy. If I were to take physics the instant doesn't even exist so there would be no present at all. :)) Anyway I heard a very long time ago a theory about how lifeless things have memory. As in anything, I believe the example I read was a rock and that things that happen around it, to it, "tattoo" stuff on it's memory. I do think it's probably non-sense and I must have dreamed it or something, but in some way maybe it's possible.Everything is a change of a state: changes in temperature, shape, collisions. Every type of phenomenon is nothing else but a change and that should affect everything that it touches. When we move we move the air around, we emanate heat, we give electricity and maybe that rock next to your feet alters itself because of those changes and maybe it will remember. Maybe everything is a little hard drive and in the same time everything is information. I mean you can write on anything You can write in air with smoke or spray or stuff, on walls, on rocks, on ice, on skin, on cheesecake, on plastic, on metals, on hair, on sand, on snow, you name it. Imagine all the information you get from a kiss.I can't help but think that. All that exchange of temperature, pressure, chemicals, electrons. Like woau! My cheek just feels so much more intelligent now. ;))

the first thing I noticed in the room. the colors are tattooed in my head.


0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu