The power of send

...Va multumim ca ati apelat serviciul Enel tel... zdrang

I wrote the damn paper for a week now. It was all I did at home but my grandmother reminded me that I have to give a customer index to the stupid electrical company which doesn't register the real quantity, they approximate a huge quantity and make you pay for it (it will get read for real, but every couple of months and you have the money blocked in heir accounts 'till then). I sent that index a few minutes ago =)). Thank God for the robots.

But this is not what I want to say...I was just thinking about the power of send. Messenger, mail, sms. Not once that I got mad or got sentimental and wrote a long or at least significant message, but when I had to press send I rationalized. You may think it's normal, but where was my brain when I wrote the message? It's not that I lack the courage because I send it most of the time, but it's like the really important moment is not when you get the response, but when you get the guts to press send and unleash your thoughts into the world.
I don't like that. It's this attitude that says " I said it, fuck it" that bothers me...and I am apart of it.

Very tired. I am sorry if I am talking nonsense.

Another piece of gold. I have a stash. ...hope someone doesn't sue me :( I mean no harm.
william klein

1 flu flu:

Anonymous said...

if you get to feel sorry for abusing the power of send you should try the even bigger power of delete to immediatelly fix things up. that if i'm the only reader who keeps refreshing this page every day around midnight.

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu