Likes and dislikes





A few weeks ago I was talking to my colleagues in a very smoky underground bar about how we get ideas, right after an exam :)). We probably didn't use our rhetorical skills in the exam. We were wasting them in the bar. Anyway, two sides were taken...or better yet, described. The "while washing the dishes" and the " concentrate hard and read a lot first and during". I hope you already know which category I am in. It's not exactly washing the dishes. It's anything really. I usually read my assignment and just do something else, something simple and routine, or anything really, other than that thing. I think of it in the back of my brain and when I sit again at my desk I have more ideas.
I was in front of my computer, with his annoying little black vertical line blinking on the white screen. What was I to do? Read some blogs I follow, cleaned the kitchen, opened the windows, sketched something in my agenda and then sat down.
I thought at first to write a list of likes and dislikes about myself ,but I feel narcissistic enough these days so I though, what about the whole world? That includes anything I can grasp.

Likes(random)
1.the seasons. we'd get so bored only with one
2.Men. the nicest, most interesting...companions
3.Art. Ah, I love art.
4.Windows
5.Light
6.The sky
7.IMAGINATION !!!
8.Coincidence
I hope you didn't expect World Peace (and there isn't any.ever :| ) or penicillin or houses...uuu or the computer. I have a hard time picking actual pragmatic things. I have been living without my grandma for two long :))

Dislikes(random)
1.That we teach children the word "fair", make them live by it only to change them when they grow up. Mostly nothing and no one is fair.
2.Stupidity
3.Ignorace
4.Walking on the street and feeling unsafe
5.War and any OTHER kind of mass killing
6.That traveling is very expensive
7.the desperate conditions in which creatures exactly like us live
8.That to be a photographer it's sufficient to take one's self seriously and a fair rest will follow even if you have no voice.

1 flu flu:

Anonymous said...

i love this! must be one of my favourite posts. you could've ended it better, though, it seems like is braking up too sudden. your call, though...
at first i thought the likes were quite lame, but the following words "excused" anything presumably "wrong".

i can go colect in a list all the smart/cute sentences you wrote on all of them posts. like taglines. i know i'll do it :)

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu