The empty seat



I have a little problem, I think. I can't really listen to music anymore. I mean I like to hear familiar song, either ones that make me feel nothing or ones that I know what make me feel and I defend myself from them. So sorry if I "spam" you only with old songs. I'll soon run out probably. I am also very picky. I don't have many favorites. Actually, I am pretty sure I have posted this one some time ago. Anyway.

That empty seat. A friend and I broke into a closed summer theatre today.It was awesome. I could stay there forever. The site from the scene was beautiful as the sun came down under the amphitheater, birds were flying over me (it was in a park), it was stone silence and dead cold.
I had this idea for him to take some photos of me alone as a spectator in that sea of empty chairs full of snow. After I got up I left the seat empty...I mean really empty because there wasn't any snow on it anymore, thus the picture.
Browsing thought the shots a few minutes ago I saw this one and said to myself: the empty seat. Of course I had a deeper meaning in mind. I felt better on stage actually, but that empty seat haunted me. We...I and, what I've heard around me, most people feel that empty space. Either a husband, a better job, money, success, I dunno, some desire strange things :P like maybe this Leica white as snow. I would become a lesbo for that cam (seing it as a feminine entity :P ). What I am looking for is not summed up in a word. Ha and the Beatles singing "That's what I waaant.... gime me moooneyy" on my player. Just liked the timing.

That empty seat fascinates me even more because I don't know what it's supposed to be filled by. I keep hoping that I'll know when I see it/find it, but I am no so sure anymore. I am sometimes afraid that true happiness is not the end of the story. It's just a moment somewhere, maybe it has passed, and the rest is ...the rest of my life. I am tired of living on hope. I want some kind of certainty or Truth. What I miss...his arms around me.

3 flu flu:

Suflet naiv said...

Lovely pic
ps: ti-ai gasit aripa mult dorita?

Anonymous said...

nu stiu , poate. poate aripa aia o am deja, dar nu stiu s-o folosesc.

Suflet naiv said...

Pai si faci ceva in acest sens?

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu