Heart stops

Sometimes I feel like I live with the light off. When someone turns it on I have to close my eyes because it's to bright.

I haven't watched TV (except yesterday, but I was sitting in the room with someone, not watching) for at least two weeks. I now realize that maybe stuff happened that I know nothing about . O_O
Somehow I was pretty peaceful without all the media around me. Facebook, but just the games, messenger, but only Mr X and Ms Z , oh and Little cute bear . The rest was sitting in the house, the exam, the studying. I feel very disconnected...but I am not frustrated now. I feel frustrated when I am connected. Maybe I don't post enough, maybe I am posting too much, I have to see the news, I have to talk about whatever and the disatiffaction settles in. It's easier to be unhappy when you strive to be everywhere, in everyway. I guess this is how you know what you are really interested in. You find youself doing only the things that matter.




0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu