Soft voice



I mentioned yesterday that I almost got a buss fine. The problem was that I had to get to the place where they sell tickets, but it's far so I took the buss :P . And on the bus there was the guy who checks people for tickets. He was like : young lady, ticket?. me: (surprised he came out to ask me. then my face took the innocent hurt puppy look) oh please, I am using the buss just for a station (which was true, and got back to the wet puppy eyes). Him: how old are you? Me: Me? I am 16(which was a lie). Him: Congratulations. Many more. It's ok.
=)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Specifications: I was wearing a short little funny skirt (nothing tight and indecent) and I had a biiig backpack cause I was planning on reading some stuff. So.. I dunno. Maybe that was why he thought I was what I said I was =))) Of course Mr X was.....about it and said that if I was with him he would have noticed I was not that young or something like that. :|


when I was 16

1 flu flu:

Anonymous said...

i have the shamefull ugly stinky bad habit to copy your pictures to comp (though sometimes i have doubts if the "daily pic" is yours or found somewhere else, like it obviously happened a few times). while it is a dirty sick pleasure of mine to "collect" you in this manner, i must say that with this verry picture i'm quite happier than most the others, because today i found out that The requested URL /_I5Fla4LM5fw/S-sNtU4iiCI/AAAAAAAAHMc/vD-iNIlMa14/s1600/bbbemista.jpg was not found on this server. that being the reason that pushed me into commenting this. because i wanted to say something since you posted it, but i thought i'd be too much of a bugger. and while i'm here, anyway, i'd have to say that this image sent some chills down the spine, brought back some memories (like what happened with that hp of yours? was the first to feature tips&tricks that i've ever seeen).

si uite si-o cantare, sa nu fie comentariul chiar gol: http://www.trilulilu.ro/alooper21/98c9defcfab1a9
be warned, though: it's looong, industrial, dark and creepy! you won't like it!

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu