The untitled



This is because I feel
Break my body,
Displace my skin,
Renounce my flesh,
And break my bones
Destroy my defenses,
Leave me a naked soul,

Create my mornings

And mend my eyes,

Call out for truth,

Accept my scars;

Break my body

Holding my past,

Create me a shell

We both fit in.


This is because I think
I was talking with a dear friend and he said that money doesn't bring happiness. I begin to slowly understand how important it REALLY is to chase your dreams.
The phrase seems pointless. Of course we should chase our dreams but I'll be honest and say that I usually wait for life to give me a little opportunity or something to push me in that direction. The easier ways are easy and it's even easier to say to yourself that "it will happen. right now I have to be realistic".
I've never been a person that likes to wait, especially for things I really want.
I know I shouldn't quit school and sell everything I own to travel by train around Europe and take photographs (lol). There is a limit ...or better said...there can be a balance, but if I had to choose I know now I'd rather go a little hungry than say over a very expensive cup of coffee that money doesn't bring happiness.

This is because I exist

feminine touch


Adi wanted a photo like Ryan Gosling in The Notebook. We'll have to work on that.



I was waiting for Ş. on a bench. I love looking up.

2 flu flu:

humanobserver said...

money brings happiness as well as sorrow.

Psihedelicul said...

Omu' din penultima fotografie, nu e Adi Rusu, de la noi de la facultate?

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu