Sticky notes



After long weeks of exams and even longer days of photographing for work, after all my intellectual effort (yeah, don't laugh) and constant restraint not to blow everything off and do photos for me and read books only for me (which resulted in a wide wide wide range of sticky notes on my desk with ideas, chores and things to do) now I am..I feel like...like one of those people who prepare for a long time for something like a big daring trip and the day before they have to leave they chicken out.

I should have a big red sticky note on my computer screen which says : Stop expecting so much !
From you, from others, from the world or the weather.
Now I am too tired to do all those things. I want to see my friends and take my cam but conversations seem exhausting and my cam is soooo heavy.

Eventually I am going to get my ass of this chair and do all those things and more, but let me crash for a while. Crash....good movie, good word. When I visualize the word "crash" I imagine it like a crash between stars that, by some accident of nature, get closer and closer to each other not knowing that when they touch they'll hurt and transform beyond anything they can imagine...yeah...I remember a list I made once. It seems so long ago that the stars almost faded out. " study, play the piano again, learn to speak Chinese, tell him I love him ..." I did one of those things and so I visualize the word crash.

Another word I like is "air" that makes me think about "air under my wings" (big surprise my blog is named "Wing" in Romanian , isn't it ?!). And if I close my eyes I can still feel this morning's cool air on the 9th floor of a home building, looking out as the sun rose. Out of nowhere a warm breeze put it's arm around me.
When the sun rises you can't see the stars.
It's typical for us to wonder in thought towards those that are soo far away, even if it's right there, in your eye, close to your planet, the brightest, warmest star you'll ever see.

Photos from my last day as a student this year!! uhuuu. In Green Hours . Love you Becs and Mire :hug:


On my way to work. In Adi's building. Constanta.

From the only day I visited the beach when I worked in Constanta last week. Photo taken with my mobile. I didn't want to risc the sand getting in my cam. It's to much of a new toy. He sleeps in pillows and I wash my hands when I touch him (LOOOl. joke...sort of).


I AM EXPECTING A VERY LONG VACATION.

2 flu flu:

Catalin Mustata said...

Mhm... stiu cum e. Simt ca imi explodeaza capul de atatea idei cate am, fara sa pot sa le pun in practica.

humanobserver said...

Nice captures :)

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu