Into the night



I've been asleep for sooooooo loooooong !
Afraid of the past, afraid of the present, afraid of the future.

I've realized some time ago why I love movies and TVshows and mostly every kind of art form (well, I do have a preference for the ones involving visual methods...professional handicap :P aaaaaaaaaaaaa I work as a photographer. I have a bloody T-shirt that says :
Ina
fotograf
).I love them because I search for answers. Everytime I see "Pride and Prejudice" I take it to mean that even though there are obstacles love will win and each time I remember "The international" I think to myself people still try to make the world a better place and everytime I replay Friends (oh my. i know it by memory...all ten seasons) I see that there is joy in life, today, evethough I am not an astronaut of a spy or a milliondollar payed actress.

Maybe I am one of those people who think that the things that we can imagine can happen, so if it's possible in a screenwritter's, photographer's, writter's mind then it can happen "real life" (I reserve the right to use commas so to not get into a while discussion about what is reality and what is not real).

Last night I said to Ş. "God is giving my years back".
Never waste time!

Friday was a blast =))
So I got up, I read for the exam, I took the exam (the very very worst. never been so worried in my life), I ran home, I ran back to town to meet my boss, saw my bf on the street going out with a friend and his ex (that's cleared up now :P, boy will he hate me now :D), swore like a sailor, got to Snagov, smoked a cigarette, did lots of photos, danced a lot and drove back to Bucharest at six am because the boys drank....summer nights I guess.
It was a lovely party. And the song above played that night.

Visual :





0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu