A day of work




I used to think that my work will be something very far from my heart. I thank God everyday that I can make money with my cam, at least for a while.

Last Friday I was in Constanta, at the Ovidius University, the Constructions section. So the guys I photographed will be the engineers of tomorrow, literally, cause they just graduated.



They seemed fun and what I am most surprised of every time I go to these gatherings is that I can't shake the feeling that they are "grown-ups" and I am not. Most of them are one , maybe two ears older than I am.


I like to photograph details like this.

They like to have fun most of the times.


Boy! did this teacher seem strict...but she was a breath of fresh air after what I felt like as 3 hours of speech from another very boring professor.

This is Ela, Mihai's girlfriend. She works with us. She helps out.
With what? Well...the beauty :P but what they do is they have to give the "kids" the robes and the togas and the personalized scarwes and the bagdes .... . It's not that easy. And there's the transport of these things etc etc. Not my job.



I love this photograph. In the background you can see the name of the firm which is also the firm's net adress.
In the foregound is Adi. I guess he's Mihai's associate.

Adi, Ela and Lucian. Another little helper :)



The senzation of the say was that Mihai let Ela drive the rented wan we got for transporting the robes.

She was having a lot of fun.





0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu