Details




Conflict is innate in a lucky person.

What can I say? I got hooked on googleing celebrities today for the fun of it because I was seeing it as the only enjoying enough activity with less intellectual characteristics to relieve me of my headache since Mr X. was unavailable at the time :P. Unfortunately I was completely "disappointed". I stumbled upon a set of amazing photos, found them to be from Details Magazine, searched for it, found it online and started reading the 6 page cover stories of famous men. Not only the 6 pages of reading were feeding my pain, but also the fact that there were no stupid and/or short phrases and the descriptions, although maybe slightly romanticized and seemed to be written by women when the authors were really men, were delightful. I could not resist reading the one attached to the photos I was so mesmerized by: Robert Patinson...hmm,yeah, I knew I didn't know how to spell his name, Robert Pattinson. As I am a movie crazed person I mostly saw anything that's playing in the cinema, including his latest, Remember me, and since he is not so different in this movie from his Twilight role(except the age...he's got less than a 100 years) I wanted to see if he is as constant in his own words as in the ones chosen by screenplay writers. He seems more or less like his characters, but with added honesty and intelligence and I found him to be wonderfully dangerous. One of those people who can create or destroy, depending on the day. Well...what actually fascinated me and made me read other 5 articles (with other actors, of course) was the way they were written. The authors stopped on some particular quotes and mostly took me through their own impressions...making me think they are like Gods who choose what to make out of reality since they must be completely subjective when writing their articles which contain only small fragments of facts and quotes.
You can imagine how impressed I was since I am rambling on about this magazine for a while now.
I am pretty sure I have a fever, my head feels like it will split open and I completely ignored my faculty paper and I will hate myself in the morning...yet I feel wonderful having my senses stimulated. I may be just an illusion of the writing and my troubled pain sensors, but I was glad to see that people do have depth and brain..even if they play a golden eyed vampire =)) duuude! or a young wizard with a very very cute...wand.
I am always interested in knowing what makes people tic or how they think. As far as my absent star goes...I will delight myself with a photo.





0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu