Marie-Atoinette


It's been a while since I wrote anything.
Real life keeps me busy.
Weddings, divorces, trips, school, boyfriends, friends, houses,facebook, money, chores, papers, shopping, sleeping, party , superpokefriends, movies, aquarium, tailors, lack of money, relatives, eating, movies again, facebook again, superpokefriends again...
and movies again.
I saw Marie-Antoinette, the one by Sofia Coppola. I mean let's skip the nominations and awards, but take a look at this soundtrack : soundtrack . O_O . I love it when things surprise me.

I have a stack of pills next to my chocolate. I have a cold. Ironic that probably the last pretty sunny week of this autumn I am spending it in the house with a runny nose. Irony amuses me.

In times like these I love to browse photos with sunny places and sunny people.
It's been half a year since I've become one of those sunny people. Like I said,
I love... surprises.



0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu