Vacation and a special book


The Book of Eli : Surprising movie. I recommend it. It's all I am going to say :P


Tomorrow evening I will be free. The exams will be over. Why don't I feel any kind of happiness?

This is by far the hardest year in school. I feel like any moment I am not with my nose in books I am wasting it. My graduation paper is still in the drawing board and it really worries me.
This weekend I am going on a class trip (class :P = highschool mates). I feel like I am going on an abandoned island with 9 strangers. I don't think they are strangers, but us as a gathering seems so strange. It's actually been over 2 years since we were all together somewhere.
At least I will be out of town, no worries for 2 days, no access to school and co. . I hope to take some shots. I feel rusty. I hope to laugh. I feel rusty. I hope to forget. I feel rusty. I hope to come back. It's been a long time since I left anywhere. Strage. I mean I have been places away form my home, but it didn't feel like I left. God, I hope to leave and take a breath. Yeyy! my excitment just got an errection. Shh! you might scare it away.



wish for a secret



0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu