Meds are my friends





Although I am currently having an affair with needles and pills, music is sometimes a smooth whisky you drink to drawn a deep deep sorrow...



After this portrait of addiction to meds and drinks, let me ask you a question.
First , my usual story for the context in which I ask my question (some people know). As a child, my grandmother(=doctor) would always tell me to think about something pretty when she had to give me an injection. Needles were not so thin in Romania. I got the reflex of concentrating on something I love when I feel pain and I found that it's more or less the same thing for a while now. What is your beautiful thing you think/you would think about in such cases? And is it the same or it changes every time?

sunrise <3 ...somewhere very close to the sun.







1 flu flu:

Anonymous said...

mirrors, and i say nothing more :shh:

(but this is rather for depressive moments. wich is another kind of pain.)

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu