Value system







Sometimes it seems that the world is made to make you bend and reshape.

To say that adopting someone's ideas is bad is hypocritical. We all function with ideas, stereotypes and ways of interpreting that we learn from other people(from parents to Tv and friends). The way we understand good and evil is taught. We are , unfortunately, not tigers or dogs. We do no have hereditary rules to help us survive. We learn almost everything about the world around us, we are born only with the capacity to learn and understand abstract things.
I said all this because I wanted to get here. I am afraid to say something to the idiot that plays his manele songs loudly on the bus, I am afraid to kick him in the nuts when he grabs my ass on the street...and although the pain in my years or the extensive showers I take hurt me physically life is full of things like that, a simple example is when we are cold or too hot...but the difference is that when I an forced to listen to something I don't want to or be touched inappropriately I see a lack of regard towards my values and even worse...by being afraid I admit that my values mean very little to those around me and I am incapable of defending them or myself.
My examples are girly and very small (I have more important ones but they are very long), nevertheless I am sure that a guy has found himself in a situation where his values are being dragged to the mud and being in minority he is forced to take it. Minority and majority...that is not the issue really. The issue is silence. Silence from the ones that think that if they are quiet enough life will spare them from unpleasant things. They are wrong.

0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu