Thought I forgot

song of the day


ha!


Keeping my promise.


I got home yesterday and I just loved how my hose looked. Don't imagine some fancy interior design. It was a real mess. My cat was depressed and non stop miau-ing because she was left alone with only a few moments of human contact when she got fed. Boots and shoes near the door, clothes thrown on chairs and on the bed in the bedrooms, an empty kitchen with a few dirty dishes in the sink and if you opened the fridge it was a sad landscape...empty except for some lemons and a ketchup bottle. And I loved it.
I was away for almost two weeks. Christmas with grandma and grandpa ...by force, they tied me up in the house!!!!! Thank God for internet mobile that makes life bearable. Then, with the New Year Holidays I was away again for the rest of my short and very busy vacation.

My point is that living alone is fantastic and every human being should live alone a period of their life.

I can't remember where I heard it but there is on hypothesis about why women take so much from their spouse ( domestic violence cheating, being the one who listens to his rules etc). The premises are that not most women live alone. They marry young and until they do they live with their parents, then they move to the husband's house or with them somewhere and it's just another version of living with your parents. Really, it's the same principle with animals who have always lived in a zoo. It is supposed that they can't adapt fast enough in the wild. Those women, if they were to divorce/leave the man, would have to live alone and do everything themselves. It took me four months to get the hand of paying all my bills, learning where, remembering to shop, to clean, to feed me and my cat and it gets harder everyday somehow. I have to balance that with going to school and seeing my mom and my bf and my friends etc etc.


But I love it. I have my rules and I know that I can manage on my own.





0 flu flu:

........................................................

absence (2) adam şi eva (1) annie leibovitz (1) autoportrait (4) autumn (1) bathroom (1) bee (2) black (2) blue (5) body (3) brasov (1) bresson (1) bucharest (4) canon (1) cat (3) cisnadie (1) countre-jour (1) damn (1) diana krall (1) discrimination (1) disney (1) drawings (1) drops (1) entertainment (1) event (3) everyday life (19) fashion (3) fed (2) feeling (1) film (10) fireman (1) fly (2) fridge (1) friend (10) fuck (2) fun (8) gift (1) greece (1) gypsy (1) hand (4) help (1) highschool (1) http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif (1) idiots (1) internet (1) kid (1) la défense (1) life (19) literature (1) lomo (7) love (24) M (1) macro (5) MAD (4) mask (1) mass-media (1) movie (7) much to do about nothing (109) music (21) night (1) objectify (1) paris (2) park (3) party (3) peacock (1) peek (1) people (2) personal (34) photography (87) piano (1) piggeon (1) poetry (3) politic (2) poppy (1) portfolio (1) portrait (7) relationship (2) religion (1) robeabsolvire (2) romania (2) safety (1) scarry (1) school (7) sea (8) skirt (1) sky (5) slow (1) snagov (1) snow (6) social theory (2) street (5) strereotype (1) summer (1) sunday (1) sunset (2) tag (1) theatre (1) travel (22) value (22) versuri (1) verve (1) voluntier (1) white (3) winter (3) wish (1) work (3) zenit (3)

....................................................................................................

................................................................. Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
 
Copyright © Aripa , simplu